Thursday, September 17, 2009

Camping~Strawberry~August 2009

We were camping for most of the month of August. Hunting season is here! We were at Strawberry for 3 of 4 weekends in August. We had a blast! Ryan didn't have much luck this year elk hunting, but he did get a small buck, which he was excited about! I love camping, but I am glad the archery hunt is over so we can spend some time at home! Enjoy the pictures!
Going for a ride with Grandpa Cory!

Yes.... he is peeing on Ryan's truck tire! Sorry, maybe to much information to post in the blog?!

Getting ready to shoot his "bow" with a VERY dirty face! Gotta love camping!

Grabbing a hand full of grapes with FILTHY hands!

Paige decided she wanted to try dipping her head into the freezing water after she watched Hazen doing it!

Hazen and Brooklyn dipping their heads......

I LOVE this picture!

Freezing water dripping from the head!

Hazen thought this might be a good way to cool off I guess...... funny boy!

Throwing rocks with Brooklyn and Brinley..... watch out girls!

Paige and Brinley

That's a big one!

Hazen loves to throw rocks!

2 comments:

paigernate said...

cute cute kids! i love tham dipping their heads in the water~ too much fun!

DeAnna said...

Good time good memories, I just love being with my grandbabies and seeing them have so much fun !