Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rhett's Blessing Day

We blessed Rhett on August 1, and it was such a nice day for our family. Ryan gave Rhett an AMAZING blessing and Rhett was such a good boy during his blessing. I was a little nervous because he was SUPER tired and he was crying right before Ryan took him up to bless him. But he stopped just in time for his blessing and he starting crying as soon as Ryan handed him back to me! We headed to the park after sacrament for some lunch with our families. It was a nice day and we are so grateful for our families and all the support they give us. This is the best family picture we could get.... Hazen was more interested in playing :)
Handsome Boys
He wasn't too happy to be having his pictures taken!

Ryan, Rhett, DeeRay and Grandpa Nielsen-4 generations.

3 comments:

Jessi Miller said...

What a cute family you guys have! We need to get together!

Robyn said...

I love that little guy!

Chelsea said...

What a neat picture of the 4 generations! I love it!