So, if you all remember, last year I drew out for an Antelope tag, and I got a pretty nice buck. This year, Ryan drew out for the same tag. (Too bad we couldn't have drawn out the same year) Well, his hunt went pretty much like mine. He found a nice buck early Saturday morning (Sept.11) and he was done hunting by 8:00 am. He shot his buck in the exact same spot as mine! He took Hazen with him for the hunt, and his dad and his two brothers also went. Hazen had a blast and he has been talking about ever since. But, he wouldn't co-operate to have his picture taken with Daddy and the Antelope. He said it was too cold. :) Well... here are some pics from the day. Good job Ryan! I still think mine is bigger.........
1 comment:
Sure wish when I take Ryan's picture he would smile like this. He is not a camera smiling person most of the time. Infact he hates having family pictures done.
Post a Comment